- All trades are to be submitted to the league office via a completed trade request form.
- All trades need to be approved by the league office before users send the trade via the game.
- New users trades will be more heavily scrutinized by the league for approval.
- Restriction: 4 Players IN/OUT per season.
- Restriction: Rookies drafted in rounds 1 and 2 will not be allowed to be traded until their 2nd season.
The idea is to allow users to run their teams as they see fit. If they want to make a mistake as a GM in a trade we try and allow it. The league will be less likely to approve questionable trades with newer members until they have shown commitment with sticking with their team.
- Post draft FA will be first come first serve, otherwise known as FFA (free for all)
Player Contract Rules
- 85+ overall players can sign deals of any length
- 84 overall and below may only sign for a 5 year length.
If a player requests 6+ years provide the league with a picture for proof.
- You are not allowed to cut a player and resign them the same season to get them on a more desirable contract.
Position Change Rules: Due to past experience and the mechanics of Madden we have certain positional limitations for positional changes. If a change is not listed here then the change will be considered ILLEGAL. If you have any questions about a position change it is best to ask the league first.
- HB: Eligible to move to wide receiver. Eligible to move to FB if 220+ lbs and less than 86 speed.
- FB: Eligible to move to HB or TE.
- TE: Eligible to move to FB or WR
- WR: Eligible to move to HB if 75+ carry rating.
- OL: All are interchangeable.
- CB: Eligible to move to S if less than 86 speed.
- S: Eligible to move anywhere in the secondary. Eligible to move to LB if 220+ lbs AND less than 88 speed AND under 25 years old.
- LB: All LB positions are interchangeable. Eligible to move to DE.
Linebackers will NOT be allowed at defensive tackle.
- DL: All are interchangeable